There are a lot of men out there that go to the gym and workout wanting to get ripped muscles but are stuck in a plateau. The information that these people are missing is that while exercising regularly and eating a healthy diet are necessary for getting a ripped physique; you also need your internal regulation of nitric oxide and testosterone to be at proper levels.
There is a lot of information on what testosterone does for your body online but what about nitric oxide? Well, the reason nitric oxide is important to bodybuilding is that it has many benefits that not only help you get ripped faster and build more muscle mass but also promote healthy cardiovascular function, improved blood pressure, increased endurance, recovery faster and help mental focus for greater success in your life.
Nitric oxide is also important when it comes to aging as the decline in testosterone can cause an adverse effect on the nitric oxide levels in the body. Here are some of the benefits of nitric oxide for men:
Benefits Of Nitric Oxide
There are many benefits of having sufficient levels of nitric oxide in your body including the top muscle building benefits mentioned below:
- Helps dilate blood vessels so that more oxygenated blood can be carried to the muscles.
- Improves blood flow throughout the body, including the muscles and penis.
- Increased blood flow to the brain improves brain function and focus.
- Helps you feel the pump every time you lift at the gym.
- Reduces risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Enhances the desire for sex helping improve erections.
- Boosts metabolism and burn fat.
- Improves efficiency of carbohydrates being converted into energy.
- Boosts workout efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provides muscles and cells with faster delivery of oxygen, nutrients, and red blood cells to reduce fatigue and recovery time post-workout.
- Promotes lean muscle mass.
- Can be increased using XtrCut, Whey, Whey protein, Glutamine, Bcaa and other pre workout supplements.
Methods To Naturally Increase Nitric Oxide:
The benefits of increasing nitric oxide for bodybuilding are quite apparent where is where many readers begin wondering where they can get their daily amount of nitric oxide from. Luckily, nitric oxide can be easily acquired from everyday food items and other natural products. If interested, there are also at-home kits that you can use to monitor your nitric oxide levels available online.
Here are eight foods that you can eat to increase your nitric oxide levels and improve your health at the same time:
Not only do Walnuts contain Vitamin E which is great for the heart, but they also contain L-Arginine that is converted into nitric oxide in the body. These nuts are great for daily intake and can be eaten, not just for their workout benefits, but also their heart and brain.
Remember watching Popeye on the television and how he ate Spinach to get buff and muscular? Well, there is some truth to this claim as this green is great for your health and fitness. Spinach is jam-packed with nitrates and other nutrients which can help promote nitric oxide in your body. It helps protein synthesis and building muscle while acting as a fat burner.
Arugula is said to have the highest source of nitrates currently known and is also commonly called the rocket lettuce. This healthy green is excellent for being sautéed with veggies and equally tasty as part of your evening salad. They can also be eaten raw right after washing of course and they stimulate muscle recovery and boost energy levels.
Pomegranate is a great anti-inflammatory and improves nitric oxide levels while reducing oxidative stress. Polyphenols in this fruit also help convert nitrite into nitric oxide while blocking the conversion of nitric oxide into nitrate, naturally increasing nitric oxide levels.
Watermelons are not just tasty but also contain amino acids like L-Citrulline. This amino acid is then processed into L-Arginine which is then converted to nitric oxide. The advantage of L-Citrulline compared to L-Arginine is that it is easier to absorbed and can permeate your blood for faster results.
- Vitamin C
Vitamin C can be found in citric fruits like lemons, grapefruit, and oranges. It’s effective at increase nitric oxide synthases which are the enzyme that helps make L-arginine into nitric oxide. It also helps convert nitrite into nitric oxide and can protect your nitric oxide molecules from free radical damage because of its antioxidant rich.
Many studies state that beetroot is an excellent vasodilator that is chock full of nitrates. It also helps reduce blood pressure and is a great source of betalains, a known anti-inflammatory. Beetroot also contains anti-oxidants while improving your overall health.
- Raw Cacao Beans
The raw cacao beans used to make tasty chocolate is said to contain antioxidants and is capable of increasing nitric oxide levels. These beans are also helpful in lowering your blood pressure which is a marker for inflammation in the muscles.
While eating these natural fruits and veggies can help increase nitric oxide levels, the amount of each fruit and vegetable you need to ingest to get sufficient results is not possible for your daily diet. Fortunately, there are dietary supplements now available that are made from 100% natural formulas and contain L-Citrulline, L-Arginine and other nitric oxide boosting ingredients. These products are often designed to be easily taken, fast absorbent, and fast acting. One such dietary supplement is XtrCut which is designed for the sole reason of improving your workouts by increasing nitric oxide levels in your body.
Ingredients In XtrCut And How They Work?
XtrCut is a pre-workout supplement that uses 100% natural formula with potent nitric oxide boosting ingredients like:
L-Citrulline promotes nitric oxide synthesis, improve lean muscle and is a potent vasodilator. The L-Citrulline is an easily absorbed ingredient that is converted into L-Arginine and nitric oxide.
L-Arginine is a non-essential amino acid that helps boost blood flow while causing vasodilation by being converted into nitric oxide in the body.
Creatine in this work out supplement works like other Creatine supplements in the bodybuilding industry to provide better anabolic pumps and enhances the muscle growth ability of the body. It helps fat loss and promotes metabolic converts of carbs into energy so that you have sufficient high-intensity stimulants for your workouts.
This is one of the best pre workout supplement we have found as it contains scientifically formulated proprietary formula using potent muscle gain ingredients that are crucial for any bodybuilder or athlete, allowing you to improve your lifting strength and promote lean mass via thermogenic conversion of carbohydrate to energy.
Benefits Of XtrCut:
The benefits so this nitric oxide booster are numerous with some of the major ones described below:
- Combats Sexual Health Problems: XtrCut nitric oxide booster uses natural ingredients to promote blood flow to the penis while causing vasodilation of the blood vessels. This results in more blood being pumped into the penile chambers, increasing erection quality. Improved erection quality can help combat erectile dysfunction, involuntary/premature ejaculation and other sexual health problems.
- Promotes Workouts: The dilation of blood vessels helps the muscles receive more oxygenated blood, nutrients and red blood cells from the increased blood flow caused by nitric oxide. This works to promote muscle building while helping to reduce fatigue and soreness. It helps burn excess fat and convert it into energy for longer lasting workouts while improving muscle definition. XtrCut also works to lessen the amount of time required for recovery between sets, for more exercise performance.
- Side Effect Free: XtrCut Post Workout Supplement is known for its compelling benefits received by thousands of men around the world without causing any side effects in people. This is only possible by using 100% natural ingredients blended in a controlled environment after being rigorously tested by experts in the bodybuilding industry for maximum performance.
XtrCut Cleansing Enhancer is an online product which is currently being made available with its risk-free trial offer. While this article contained the vital information about XtrCut, its ingredients, and its benefits, more information is available online on the manufacturer’s website.