Hair loss is a common problem for men who are in their 30s and above. Unfortunately, these days, men in their early 30s and mid-20s are also suffering from hair loss and hair thinning. Research has found that this can be attributed to many factors including poor physical fitness, lack of healthy nutrition, and exposure to pollution. To counter this decline in hair health, hair growth products having been using Minoxidil to stimulate blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles. This drug works well for some people but not everyone. Now, however, there is a science-backed product called Procerin which has revolutionized the hair growth industry using all-natural ingredients to combat hair loss.
New research has found that DHT inhibitors work to combat hair loss by strengthening hair follicles for improved hair growth. This discovery was found when DHT inhibitors were used to combat enlarged prostate problems in men. Today, Procerin uses all-natural ingredients that suppress DHT receptors, allowing for your hair to regrow quickly and effectively. When using Procerin, the manufacturer guarantee that this product is designed to control your hair loss and help get your hair back.
The Ingredients Used:
Our Procerin review found that this product contains four active ingredients that help counter DHT production to regrow your hair:
- Vitamin B6 (Pyroxidine): Helps improve Melanin levels in your hair so that you get strong, dense and healthy hair.
- Zinc: Inhibits DHT production and is used to counter other androgen-related problems like acne and thyroid issues.
- Magnesium: Helps strengthen and revitalize hair by combating Magnesium-deficiency, a common reason for hair loss.
- Saw Palmetto: Is a popular DHT inhibitor which improves hair gain and hair health while combating hair thinning.
The Clinical Proof That It Works:
An independent IRB Approved Research Study was conducted on Procerin by Detuag Testing, Inc to find out if the product helps men regrow hair and their reaction to the product.
The results observed by the certified dermatologist and the participant reviews found that:
- 75% experienced the benefits of this product to help improve hair growth and reduce hair loss.
- 93% of participants also stated that they would recommend this product to their family and friends.
Speedwinds Nutrition, Inc. is the manufacturer of Procerin.
The relevant information that you may need when ordering or if you have questions regarding this product are mentioned:
- Corporate Address: Speedwinds Nutrition Inc, 818 SW Third Ave #220, Portland, OR 97204
- Returns Address: Procerin Returns, 2555 N Coyote Dr #112, Tucson, AZ 85745
- Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIP Membership Department Email: email@example.com
- Membership Cancelation: tryprocerin.com/cancel
If you order from the official website, this is the costs that you will have to pay for Procerin:
|The Retail Price For Procerin||$49.95|
|The Introductory Price – (1 Month Supply)||$9.95|
|Your Shipping & Processing Fee||FREE|
|You Pay Today For Procerin||$9.95|
As can be seen, the introductory price helps you get Procerin for a lot less than the retail price sold in other sites. Another benefit of getting this product from the manufacturer’s website is that you are eligible for the 90-day money back guarantee.